Followers

2012年4月7日星期六

single :))

actually i'm single !! :)
i still loving you :))
actually i cnt put dwn you at all !!
doesnt any reason because i love you so much ..
i see you wif the girl talk the sweet things i will cry :(
dono why :)
i'm hurt
whn i think bck our memory , i cry :(

already few months , u change many girlfren  :)
me ?! still cnt put dwn you !!
every time me oso say wan put dwn
but ? i cnt do it !
i still remember the moment tht you hug me :)
talk to me , bring me here and thr , promiss me , and many many
whn i listen our song..i cry and cnt slp :(
i know i not suppose to remember , but i really cannot forget it !!
i miss eu so much , u got miss me ? or already forget who am i ?
watever i knw me need to put dwn eu :)
i will try my best to forget eu :)

jimuii , thank you u all so much :)
when i get hurt u all will be my side to support me !! ❤
i love you guys !!

at last i wanna tq Lacus ^__^
girl really thank you so much every time i sad , i bored , i get scold
u oso will be my side and make me happy :))
watever wht things happen u are the 1st who lend me ur ears :DD
u are important to me ;))
ILY ❤
ILY my jimuii :)